- The Wixey digital angle gauge/inclinometer with HOLD button - has a wide range of applications for measuring and setting angles. Displaying the measurement on an easy to read LCD display to a resolution of 0.1 degrees
- Easy to calibrate - any reference surface, by placing the unit onto the surface and pressing the zero button. The units LCD display will read zero degrees and is ready to measure any relative angle
- Included with angle gauge - Battery, Instructions
- Digital Angle Gauge with a magnetic base to attach to machine tables etc. Simple to calibrate to any reference surface with the zero button
- The unit constructed from an aluminium extrusion with strong magnets fitted in the base. The ABS moulded front panel has the LCD display, on/off, zero and hold buttons
- The back panel has a twist lock compartment for the standard CR2032 battery used to power the unit
- The WR355 is a mechanical pendulum type gauge
- Resolution - 0.1 Degrees, Range - +/- 180 Degrees
- Accuracy - +/- 0.1 Degrees, Repeatably +/- 0.1 Degrees
This unit has a number of possible applications such as the following;
- Mitre saws.
- Table saws.
- Planner fence
- Band saw fence.
- Tilting angle plates.
- Angle table.
- Sine table.
- Swivel / tilt vice.
|Type||Inclinometer/ Angle Gauge|