- Made of high quality hardened and ground stainless steel
- High precision satin chromed scale
- Minimum reading 5 minutes
- Magnifying glass for easy reading
- With fine adjustment and acute angle attachment
- 300mm / 12" and 150mm / 6" rule included
- Packed as set in plastic box
- Range - 360 degrees
The Moore and Wright MW500-01 Universal 360° Bevel Protractor is made from high quality hardened and ground stainless steel and has a high precision satin chromed scale. It is fitted with a magnifying glass for easy reading with a fine adjustment and height gauge attachment.
They have minimum reading time of 5 minutes - this is a visual angle of 5 arc minutes (1 arc min = 1/60 of a degree).
Comes with a 300mm (12in) and 150mm (6in) rule and is packed as set in plastic box
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright 12.7mm 1/2" Digital Plunger Indicator 405 Series with Lug Back MW405-04DBSpecial Price £65.77 £54.81 Regular Price £79.20
- Moore and Wright Micrometer Stand 279 Series MW279-01ASpecial Price £14.56 £12.13 Regular Price £17.76
- Moore and Wright MW612 Universal Dial Centre Finder For Internal and External AlignmentSpecial Price £154.81 £129.01 Regular Price £177.00