- The remote display has the on/off button and a zero function button allowing the display to be set to zero degrees in any position.
- The rotary encoder has a flat steel flange with four mounting holes and 6mm diameter shaft.
- The Display is linked to the rotary encoder by a standard RJ45 cable. This allows the display and encoder to be disconnected. A 900mm cable is included
- The gauge is powered by a standard CR2032 battery located behind a twist lock compartment on the rear of the display
- We would recommend that 5 metres is the maximum cable length when using the Angle Tilt Sensor/Inclinometer.
- Cables can be extended to 5 metres but please note that this must be a RJ45 Cat 5 lead that is screened. If not not there may be interference issues
- Please Note: The rotary encoder must not be used at high speed/rpm. Protect encoder from coolant and moisture ingress
- Applications Include: Rotary tables, Dividing heads, Angle table, Telescopes, Tilting angle plates, Milling machine head angle etc
- Range: 0-360 degrees (360 degrees displays as 0.0 degrees and will continue to count up)
- Accuracy - +/-0.1 degrees
Machine-DRO History - A division of The Allendale Group, a family run British company founded in 2003. Our roots are firmly based in the UK, with a head office, engineering and inspection department at our works in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire. We pride ourselves on being a measuring tool specialists offering tools, services, advice and expertise to our end customers and international distributor network.
|Type||Digital Angle Finder|