- Designed for precise marking out operations
- Hardened and tempered steel base, ground on one end and bottom face
- Vee groove for locating on cylindrical workpieces
- Two retractable locating pins
- Radial grooves in the side facilitate comfortable handling
- One handed fine adjustment
- Supplied with two interchangeable pillars and one 4mm diameter scriber
- Base size - 80 x 65mm/ 3 1/8 x 2 1/2"
- Pillar Height - 225mm/ 9" and 300mm/ 12"
- Scriber diameter - 4mm/ 5/32"
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW210-08DDL Digital External Micrometer 275-300mm (-) 210-DDL SeriesSpecial Price £371.32 £309.43 Regular Price £382.80
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW312-25D Digital n/a 0-25mm (0-1 inch) 312 SeriesSpecial Price £92.54 £77.12 Regular Price £95.40
- Moore and Wright 1" Traditional Depth Gauge Micrometer MW890Special Price £133.28 £111.07 Regular Price £137.40