- Complies with BS1685.
- Resolution of 5 arc minutes (1/12 degree)
- Fully hardened and ground stainless steel body
- Top mounted adjuster for fine setting whilst the unit is on flat surface
- Supplied with 150mm and 300mm blades
- Locking lever fitted for ease of blade insertion and positive clamping
- Bevelled blade ends to facilitate working in awkward corners
- Scale plate is graduated 0-90 degrees-0, in both directions through 360 degrees.
- Satin chrome plated scale for glare free readings
- Acute angle attachment included
Moore and Wright History - Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore & Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright Universal Surface Scribing Block Gauge 225 and 300mm/ 9 and 12"Special Price £141.43 £117.86 Regular Price £145.80
- Moore and Wright American Standard Screw Pitch Gauge 799Special Price £41.90 £34.92 Regular Price £43.20