- Supplied in matched and numbered pairs only
- Manufactured from close grained cast iron
- Ground faces
- Accuracy - 0.04mm
- Capacity - 63mm/ 2.48"
- W 80mm/ 3.14" x L 35mm/ 1.37" x H 60mm/ 2.36"
Moore and Wright History
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer's tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright 160mm 6.30" Grade 2 Open Ended Angle Plate E302Special Price £246.77 £205.64 Regular Price £254.40
- Moore and Wright 200mm 7.87" Grade 2 Webbed Angle Plate E204Special Price £291.00 £242.50 Regular Price £300.00
- Moore and Wright 125mm/ 4.92" Grade 2 Open Ended Angle Plate E301Special Price £182.75 £152.29 Regular Price £188.40