- Made of hardened stainless steel
- Precision ground and micro-lapped
- 2 knife-form sides with angle of 40
- Packed individually in a plastic case
- DIN 875
- Size - 75x50mm
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright MW-526DIG Digital Caliper Moving Jaw 0-150mm (0-6 inch)Special Price £52.18 £43.48 Regular Price £56.40
- Moore and Wright 600mm 24" Vernier Caliper 150 Series MW150-62Special Price £141.43 £117.86 Regular Price £145.80
- Moore and Wright MW110-15DLJ Long Jaw Digital Caliper 0-150mm (0-6 inch)Special Price £75.66 £63.05 Regular Price £78.00
- Moore and Wright MW150-60DDL Large Workshop Digital Caliper 150 Series 0-500mm (0-20 inch)Special Price £304.97 £254.14 Regular Price £314.40