- Interchangeable contact points.
- Set of carbide tipped contact points included.
- Unique self centring device.
- Supplied with dial indicator, resolution 0.01mm.
- Suppled in storage box.
- Range - 50-160mm.
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools.
|Type||Analogue Cylinder Bore Gauge|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Accuracy Metric[mm]||+/- 1 Digit|
|Measuring Contact Material||Carbide|
|UKAS Calibration Included||Optional|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||50|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||160|
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW210-07DDL Digital External Micrometer 250-275mm (-) 210-DDL SeriesSpecial Price £353.28 £294.40 Regular Price £364.20
- 0-500mm (0-20 inch) Moore and Wright Vernier Depth Gauge 0.05mm (1/128") MW170-50BSpecial Price £77.15 £64.29 Regular Price £83.40
- Moore and Wright MW442-01DC Outside Groove Digital Caliper 442 Series 0-10mm (0.2-0.4 inch)Special Price £274.13 £228.44 Regular Price £282.60