- Interchangeable contact points.
- Set of carbide tipped contact points included.
- Supplied with dial indicator, resolution 0.01mm.
- Unique self centring device.
- Range - 18-35mm.
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools.
|Type||Analogue Cylinder Bore Gauge|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Accuracy Metric[mm]||+/- 1 Digit|
|Measuring Contact Material||Carbide|
|UKAS Calibration Included||Optional|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||18|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||35|
- Moore and Wright 100-125mm Traditional External Micrometer MW1966M125Special Price £116.99 £97.49 Regular Price £126.60
- Moore and Wright Metric Feeler Gauge Set 100mm blades x 20 Gauge 390MSpecial Price £31.43 £26.19 Regular Price £32.40
- Moore and Wright Imperial Feeler Gauge Set 3" Blades x 10 912Special Price £11.29 £9.41 Regular Price £11.64
- Moore and Wright MW316-01 Cylinder Bore Gauge 316 Series 6-10mmSpecial Price £122.81 £102.34 Regular Price £126.60