- A open ended angle plate made from close grained cast iron
- Heat stabilised to prevent distortion
- Machined to tolerance on all four edges and two faces
- Grade - Grade B/ BS5535
- Dimensions - (L) 315mm/ 12.40" (W) 200mm/ 7.87" (H) 250mm/ 9.84"
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
Note: This product is no longer manufactured.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright 75-100mm Traditional External Micrometer MW1966M100Special Price £109.42 £91.18 Regular Price £116.40
- Moore and Wright 150mm 6 inch Joint Jenny Hermaphrodite Spring Calipers ToolSpecial Price £26.77 £22.31 Regular Price £27.60
- Moore and Wright 150-175mm Metric External Micrometer 210 Series MW210-03Special Price £65.77 £54.81 Regular Price £67.80
- Moore and Wright MW316-03 Cylinder Bore Gauge 316 Series 18-35mmSpecial Price £97.78 £81.48 Regular Price £100.80