- A open ended angle plate made from close grained cast iron
- Heat stabilised to prevent distortion
- Machined to tolerance on all four edges and two faces
- Grade - Grade B/ BS5535
- Dimensions - (L) 250mm/ 9.84" (W) 160mm/ 6.30" (H) 200mm/ 7.87"
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
Note: This product is no longer manufactured.
|Type||Angle Plate Open Ended|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW220-02DDL Digital Interchangeable Anvil External Micrometer 400-500mm (-) 220-DDL SeriesSpecial Price £515.12 £429.27 Regular Price £529.20
- Moore and Wright 80mm 3.14" Standard Pair Vee Blocks 200 Series MW212Special Price £193.22 £161.02 Regular Price £199.20
- Moore and Wright 47 Piece Steel Slip Gauge Set Grade 1 700 Series MW700-08Special Price £247.93 £206.61 Regular Price £283.80
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW200-03DBL Digital External Micrometer 50-75mm (-) 200 SeriesSpecial Price £127.46 £106.22 Regular Price £131.40