- A open ended angle plate made from close grained cast iron
- Heat stabilised to prevent distortion
- Machined to tolerance on all four edges and two faces
- Grade - Grade B/ BS5535
- Dimensions - (L) 250mm/ 9.84" (W) 160mm/ 6.30" (H) 200mm/ 7.87"
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
Note: This product is no longer manufactured.
|Type||Angle Plate Open Ended|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW201-01DAB Digital External Micrometer 0-1mm (0-25 inch) 201 SeriesSpecial Price £115.24 £96.03 Regular Price £118.80
- Moore and Wright Traditional Engineers Steel Rule 300mm 12" ER112Special Price £11.71 £9.76 Regular Price £17.76
- Moore and Wright 25-50mm Metric External Micrometer 200 Series MW200-02Special Price £32.59 £27.16 Regular Price £33.60
- Moore and Wright 1-2" Imperial External Micrometer 200 Series MW200-02ISpecial Price £32.59 £27.16 Regular Price £33.60