- Three measuring heads are attached to the stainless steel ruler, allowing versatile measurements on various types of work pieces
- Square head, protractor head and centre head
- For various measuring and marking applications
- Hardened and ground slide ways
- Stainless steel rule with engraved graduations; front face in metric, rear face in imperial
- Supplied in hard plastic storage case with foam insert
- Replacement to the MW520-01 with new improved casting and double sided engraved rule
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright MW432-04DC Inside Groove Digital Caliper 432 Series 30-40mm (1.2-1.6 inch)Special Price £274.13 £228.44 Regular Price £282.60
- Moore and Wright 100mm 3.94" Grade 2 Webbed Angle Plate E200Special Price £101.86 £84.88 Regular Price £105.00