- Basic regular Rockwell bench tester offering accuracy, reliability and durability.
- Direct analogue display of HRC, B, A, F.
- Rugged construction, will withstand toughest environments.
- Comes with a range of test anvils, indenters and test blocks.
- Accuracy conforms to EN-ISO 6508 and ASTM-E18.
- Large capacity to accommodate large test specimens.
Moore and Wright History
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools.
Specimen Accommodation - Vertical Space 110mm (6.1") Horizontal Space from centerline 165mm (6.5").
Weight - Approx 85Kg.
Machine Dimensions - 700mm x 150mm x 485mm (H x W x D).
Rockwell Scales - A, B, C, F
|Type||Hardness Testing Machine|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright Steel Pin Gauge Set 100 pieces 8.01 - 9.00mm (0.01mm increments)Special Price £347.46 £289.55 Regular Price £397.80
- Moore and Wright 200x130mm Precision Engineers Squares MW910-06Special Price £53.54 £44.62 Regular Price £55.20