- Made of hardened stainless steel
- Precision ground and micro-lapped
- 2 knife-form sides with angle of 40
- Packed individually in la plastic case
- DIN 875
- Size - 50x40mm
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer's tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright Steel Pin Gauge Set 100 pieces 6.01 - 7.00mm (0.01mm increments)Special Price £347.46 £289.55 Regular Price £397.80
- Moore and Wright 2-3" Imperial External Micrometer 200 Series MW200-03ISpecial Price £38.41 £32.01 Regular Price £39.60
- Moore and Wright Magnetic base digital indicator set plunger case MW475-SET2Special Price £112.67 £93.89 Regular Price £121.80