- Made from high quality stress relieved alloy steel
- Hardened to HV820 (HRC65)
- Excellent rigidity
- Size and serial number are engraved on each individual gauge block
- Number of Blocks - 32.
- Grade - 2 for workshop
- Hardness - HV820 (HRC65).
- Supplied with a Moore and Wright certificate of inspection
|Nominal Size||No. of Blocks|
Moore and Wright History
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|