- Main vial sensitivity of 1 minute
- Each level is fitted with a main, cross and plumb vial
- Main vial protected by rotating shroud
- Vial solution maintains colour and fluidity under all workshop conditions
- Precision ground cast base with vee groove for location on cylindrical work
- Length - 310mm/ 6.5"
- Width - 36mm/ 1.42"
- Heigh - 58mm/ 2.28"
- Resolution - 0.3mm per meter/ 0.0035" per foot
Moore and Wright History - Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|