- Standard - DIN 2275
- All Blades are hardened, tempered and polished
- Norminal thickness marked on each blade
- No. of blades - 15
- Thickness - 1.5,2,2.5,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,12,15,20,25
- Width - 0.5"
- Length - 3"
3" Imperial Feeler Gauge Set - Moore and Wright Precision Range - MEB-492
Moore and Wright History
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright 100mm 4" Powder Coated Divider MW504PSpecial Price £23.28 £19.40 Regular Price £24.00
- Moore and Wright MW150-75DDL Large Workshop Digital Caliper 150 Series 0-500mm (0-20 inch)Special Price £584.21 £486.84 Regular Price £605.40
- Moore and Wright 150mm 6" Powder Coated Outside Caliper MW526PSpecial Price £19.21 £16.01 Regular Price £26.40
- Moore and Wright 225mm 9" Digital Level With Cross Hair Laser MW580-02Special Price £67.51 £56.26 Regular Price £69.60