- Tungsten carbide measuring faces
- Hammertone finish frame with insulated grip
- Constant force ratchet
- Tapered for easier access to difficult areas
- Locking lever
- Supplied with setting gauge and adjusting key
- Resolution - 0.0001"
- Range - 2-3"
- Complies with: DIN 863 / 1
Moore and Wright History - Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore & Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
|Type||Analogue External Micrometer|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Mic Construction||Painted Finish Frame With Heat Insulating Grip|
|Micrometer Locking Lever||With Locking Lever|
|Micrometer Ratchet Type||Ratchet Thimble|
|Measuring Contact Material||Carbide|
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [inch]||2|
|Max Measurement Range [inch]||3|
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW280-01DDL Digital Internal Micrometer 5-30mm (1.2-0.2 inch) 280-DDL SeriesSpecial Price £222.91 £185.76 Regular Price £229.80
- Moore and Wright 0-550mm 0-22" Digital Depth Gauge 172 Series MW172-01DSpecial Price £147.25 £122.71 Regular Price £151.80
- Moore and Wright 150mm/6 inch Inside Spring Calipers 516RSpecial Price £25.61 £21.34 Regular Price £26.40
- Moore and Wright MW110-15DABS Standard Digital Caliper 110 DABS Series 0-150mm (0-6 inch)Special Price £91.38 £76.15 Regular Price £94.20