- A webbed angle plate made from close grained cast iron
- Heat stabilised to prevent distortion
- Machined to tolerance on all four edges and two faces
- Grade - Grade B/ BS5535
- Dimensions - (L) 160mm/ 6.30" (W) 100mm/ 3.94" (H) 125mm/ 4.92"
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
|Type||Angle Plate Webbed|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright 80mm 3.14" Standard Pair Vee Blocks 200 Series MW212Special Price £193.22 £161.02 Regular Price £199.20
- Moore and Wright Standard Pair Vee Blocks 63mm 2.48" - 200 Series MW211Special Price £164.12 £136.77 Regular Price £169.20