- Strong forged steel frame, hammertone finish, with a quality insulated grip.
- Tapered for easier access to difficult areas.
- Tungsten carbide measuring faces and constant force ratchet.
- Resolution 0.01mm.
- Satin-chrome scale.
- Durable frame with insulated grips.
- DIN Standard - 863.
- Packed in wooden/plastic box with setting gauge and adjusting key.
- Range 125-150mm.
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools.
Moore and Wright
|Type||Analogue External Micrometer|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Mic Construction||Forged Steel Paint Finish Frame|
|Micrometer Locking Lever||With Locking Lever|
|Micrometer Ratchet Type||Ratchet Thimble|
|Measuring Contact Material||Carbide|
|UKAS Calibration||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||125|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||150|
- Moore and Wright 10mm Lifting Type Thickness Gauge MMW455-15Special Price £59.39 £49.49 Regular Price £64.20
- Moore and Wright 150mm 6" Outside Spring Caliper 526RSpecial Price £25.61 £21.34 Regular Price £26.40