- A high-resolution digital-indicator based instrument designed for quick and efficient measurement of small dimensions
- Ideally suited for precise measurement of the thickness of paper, film, wire, sheet metal and similar materials
- The convenient grip handle, thumb trigger and spring-loaded plunger make the instrument easy to use
- For measuring film, paper etc. with a resoultion of 0.001mm/ .00005"
- Unique thickness gauge equipped with the ABSOLUTE DIGIMATIC Indicator IDC
- The origin is set only once and is stored as the absolute origin until the battery is replaced
- Measuring precision even at highest drive speed
- Large display characters for easy reading
- Lightweight construction
- Range - 0-12mm/ 0-.47"
Mitutoyo History - Celebrating over 80 years in the Metrology industry! Mitutoyo started from humble beginnings in 1934 in Japan and are now recognised as a world leading manufacturer of measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers, and system instrument products such as co-ordinate measuring instruments, form measurement instruments and optical measuring instruments
Resolution - 0.001mm/ .00005"
Protection level - IP42
Battery - SR44
Carbide spindle and anvil
|UKAS Calibration||UKAS Calibration Available|
- Mitutoyo 0.008" Horizontal Dial Lever Test Indicator 513-403-10ESpecial Price £128.82 £107.35 Regular Price £135.60
- Mitutoyo 12.7mm / .5" ABSOLUTE Digimatic Indicator with SPC Output ID-S Series 543-793Special Price £351.12 £292.60 Regular Price £369.60
- 12.7mm (0.5") Mitutoyo 543-301B Absolute LCD Digimatic Indicator ID-CSpecial Price £438.90 £365.75 Regular Price £462.00