- A specialist Internal bore caliper with a measuring range of 19mm (3/4inch) to 150mm (6inch)
- The measuring contact points are raised allowing stepped bores, grooves or seal depths to be measured comfortably and accurately
- The calipers are easy to calibrate, by sliding the display head along to the fixed stop and pressing the zero button
- Metric or imperial display can be selected at any time, using the inch/mm button
- External data output interface via data cable (not supplied). The calipers are constructed of hardened stainless steel
- Included with the calipers - Storage case, Battery and Instructions
- Measuring range - 19-150mm (3/4-6inch)
- Jaw size - 62mm (2 7/16inch) deep
- Resolution - 0.01mm (0.0005inch)
The -(-) Internal Digital Caliper offers standard functions such as . Along with the advanced functions of . The caliper is constructed from with a .
Mechanical Engineering, Research & Laboratory Applications, Educational and training Sector, Automotive Engineering, Engine Building, General Machine and Workshop Measurement and more.
|Measurement Units||Inch / Millimetre|
|UKAS Calibration||UKAS Calibration Available|