- V-grooved base for secure mounting on cylindrical surfaces.
- One piece mechanical arm with fine adjustment.
- Standard Switch Magnetic Base.
- Arm length - 300mm/ 12".
- Clamping Options - The magnetic stand is capable of holding an 8mm diameter stem and Dovetail DTI.
- Magnetic maximum pull - 80kg
- Base dimensions - L 80 x W 50 x H 55mm
Eclipse History -
Eclipse Magnetics began life as part of The James Neill Steel Company (founded 1889) first appearing as a brand after the First World War. In the 1950s Eclipse launched its red painted magnet range. Red not only became the most popular colour for magnets, but the shapes and sizes of that range also set a standard that is still recognised worldwide.In 2006 Eclipse Magnetics moved its entire operation into modern new facilities at the group's headquarters at Atlas in Sheffield.