- The DTI are supplied with two spigots, a 3/8" and 4mm diameter
- The spigots are connected by one of the dovetail rails, which are located on three sides. The top, front and rear of the DTI. This offers a versatile range of mounting options
- The DTI has a clear easy read 30mm diameter dial which rotates for zero setting
- High sensitivity and smooth action from the jeweled mechanism. Complete with automatic reversal of measuring direction
- Included with the indicator - 3/8" Spigot, 4mm" Spigot, Adjusting Spanner and Storage case
- Graduation - 0.0005"
- Dial Diameter - 30mm (1 3/16")
- Stylus Length - 12mm (1/2")
- Overall length - 73mm (2 7/8")
Machine-DRO History - A division of The Allendale Group, a family run British company founded in 2003. Our roots are firmly based in the UK, with a head office, engineering and inspection department at our works in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire. We pride ourselves on being a measuring tool specialists offering tools, services, advice and expertise to our end customers and international distributor network.
|Type||Dial Test Indicator|