- ADVANCED DIGITAL PLAN MEASURE – lets you roll the precision, hi-visibility red wheel on any kind of printed plans, drawings or maps to take-off linear distances, square areas or cubic volumes quickly and accurately
- 91 ARCHITECTURAL AND ENGINEERING SCALES for maximum versatility – 50 US and 41 Metric; Multiple units; decimal feet, feet-inches, decimal inches, yards, millimetres, meters, kilometres; including square and cubic formats of each
- 10 CUSTOM SCALES FOR OUT-OF-SCALE PLANS – 5 each for US and Metric scales; you can define any scale from plans that have been reduced, enlarged faxed, scanned . PDFs or are otherwise out of scale; calibrates to any plan and stores that scale
- ESTIMATING WITH CONFIDENCE ANYWHERE – you can use it on the jobsite, in your office or even on the hood of your truck to get takeoffs for estimates and get material orders when you need it. Includes input jack for optional PC-interface cable
- COMES COMPLETE – with manual and auto-counter to estimate for studs or other recurring items while rolling, touch Count to add, or press Subtract to remove the last entry, optional PC interface, 2 long-life batteries, hard protective case, User Guide, 1-year
- Create permanent record of dimensions and values, Interfaces with PC spreadsheets or estimating programs via cable sold separately.
- Ten custom scales: five each for imperial and metric units, lets you roll or define any scale, even from plans that have been reduced, enlarged or are out of scale - permanently store the new scale for future use
Fast and Easy Linear, Area and Volume Takeoffs
The Scale Master Pro XE Advanced Digital Plan Measure for Blueprint Takeoffs makes it easy to do linear, area and volume takeoffs with speed, accuracy and confidence when estimating, bidding or planning. You can also connect it to your PC with an optional interface cable and transfer rolled values directly into commonly used spreadsheets or estimating programs, saving time and reducing the potential for costly transcribing errors.
91 built-in scales - 50 U.S. (feet-inch) and 41 metric - help you measure plans, blueprints, and maps for maximum versatility in architectural, engineering and civil/map scaling. Save up to 10 custom scales for calibrating out-of-scale plans and plan books. You can easily store a new scale permanently into the device for future use.
The PC Interface cable (sold separately) lets you transfer rolled values from the Scale Master Pro XE directly into commonly used spreadsheets or estimating programs, saving countless keystrokes, saving time and reducing the potential for costly transcribing errors.
For: Contractors, estimators, engineers, landscapers, excavators, electrical contractors, HVAC, fencing specialists, pavers or anyone needing fast, accurate takeoffs from plans and blueprints.Additional Information
Size: 7.3 x 1.9 x 0.6" (186 x 47 x 15 mm)
Product Weight (product only with battery): 2.1 oz. (60 g)
Power: Two 3-volt lithium (CR-2032) batteries (included)
Display Type: LCD segment; 7 digit main display, 3 digit count, 5 digit scale display
Display Dimensions: Upper: 0.62 x 1.22" (15.8 x 31 mm)
Lower: 0.79 x 1.22" (20 x 31 mm)
Accuracy: Mechanical accuracy 99.8%. Users should allow for 2-4% variance for start/stop points and rolling surfaces.
Wheel Resolution: 0.025" (0.635mm)
PC Interface: Requires optional 15' USB interface cable
- Hard cover protective case
- User's Guide
- Two CR-2032 long-life lithium batteries
- One-year warranty