- Work in and convert between linear, area and volume units, plus weights, temperatures, velocity, flow rates, pressure, torque, energy and power. Do not waste time looking up tables in books and online, get quick, accurate solutions.
- With the ConversionCalc Plus you can enter and convert everything from very large units to micro- and nano-units-- kilograms and tons, drams, scruples, grains, microlitres, even tablespoons and cups.
- Ideal for Health Care Professionals, Scientists, Pharmacists, Nutritionists, Lab Techs, Engineers, Specifiers and Importers/Exporters.
- Includes - Protective Slide Cover, Quick Reference and Pocket Reference Guides, One 3-volt CR2016 Long-life Battery.
- Size - 5.7" x 3.0" x 0.65" (145 mm x 76 mm x 17 mm)
- Power - One 3-volt CR2016 Long-life battery
- Display Type - 14 Digits (8 normal, 6 fractions) with full annunciators
- Display Dimensions - 0.73" x 2.56" (19 mm x 65 mm)
- Please Note - This Calculator is an American device and the "Tons, Gallons, Pints" etc refer to the US measurements- although it also converts Metric tons
The ConversionCalc Plus is an easy-to-use and powerful handheld calculator that provides more than 500 conversion combinations using 70 built-in Standard, Metric and other units of measure.
Works in and converts between:
- Linear, Area and Volume Dimensions: Feet-Inch-Fractions and metric, plus board feet, acre feet, gallon, fluid ounces, quart, pint, tablespoon, teaspoon, drams, minims; litres, millilitres, decilitre, centilitre, microlitre, nanolitre, drops (gtts)
- Weight: pounds, tons, dry ounces, metric tons, grams, milligrams, micrograms, nanograms, grains, scruples
- Pressure: pounds per square inch, pounds per square foot, bars, kiloPascals, megaPascals
- Torque: pound-inch, pound-foot, Newton-metres
- Flow Rate: gallons per minute, ounces per second, litres per second, millilitres per second
- Weight per Volume: from metric tons per cubic meter to grains per cubic inch and everything in between
- Energy: Joules, British thermal units, kilocalories
- Temperature: Fahrenheit, Celsius, Rankine, Réamur, Kelvin
- Velocity - feet per minute, inches per second, feet per second, miles per hour, metres per second, millimetres per second, kilometres per hour
- Power - horsepower, Btu per hour, kilowatts