- A surface plate made from fine-grained granite
- Highly accurate datum surface for smaller inspection departments
- Each Plate is supplied with U.K.A.S certificates
- Completely stress free after millions of years of natural stress relieving, high rigidity, corrosion free and non-magnetic
- Granite has attributes that makes it ideal for inspection purposes and anywhere an accurate stable datum is required
- Dimensions - 450 x 300mm (17 23/32 x 11 13/16")
- Grade - Grade 2
The origin of the group dates back to the Seventies when Roger Bowers (grandson of the original founder, T Bowers) established the then Bowers Internal Gauge Ltd company to produce and market the early 3 point internal micrometer.
Since then, Bowers has been committed to the development of affordable precision measuring solutions. Thanks to the company’s rigorous scientific approach, its appetite for conquering international markets and its on-going quest for innovation and quality, ranges such as Bowers XT bore gauges and Moore and Wright precision hand tools are recognised world leaders across a variety of industry sectors.
- Bowers XT Micro Analogue Bore Gauge MXTA4I 0.16 - 0.2"Special Price £608.99 £507.49 Regular Price £624.60
- Bowers XT Micro Analogue Bore Gauges MXTA2M 2.5 - 3mmSpecial Price £680.35 £566.96 Regular Price £697.80