- Standard - DIN 2275
- All Blades are hardened, tempered and polished
- Norminal thickness marked on each blade
- No. of blades - 10
- Thickness - 1.5,2,3,4,6,8,10,12,15,25
- Width - 0.5"
- Length - 3"
3" Imperial Feeler Gauge Set - Moore and Wright Precision Range - MEB-1243
Moore and Wright History
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright 0-150mm Traditional Depth Gauge Micrometer 891M150Special Price £234.55 £195.46 Regular Price £241.80
- Moore and Wright 50-75mm Traditional External Micrometer MW1966M75Special Price £90.22 £75.18 Regular Price £103.20
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW210-03DDL Digital External Micrometer 150-175mm (-) 210-DDL SeriesSpecial Price £281.11 £234.26 Regular Price £289.80