- 25mm (1") digital depth gauge with round pin - gives easy access to small slots, small diameter holes and depth measurement in confined spaces.
- Measurements - The base is 60mm (2 3/8inch) wide. The clear and easy to read display can be set to zero in any position, metric or imperial display and auto shut off.
- Included with the gauge - Storage case, Battery and Instructions.
- Pin diameter - 1.45mm.
- Resolution - 0.01mm (0.0005inch).
- Measuring Range - 0-25mm (0-1 inch).
- Base Width - 60mm (2 3/8 inch).
- LCD Display - 7mm character height.
- Battery - 1.55V SR44.
Machine-DRO History - A division of The Allendale Group, a family run British company founded in 2003. Our roots are firmly based in the UK, with a head office, engineering and inspection department at our works in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire. We pride ourselves on being a measuring tool specialists offering tools, services, advice and expertise to our end customers and international distributor network.
|Type||Digital Depth Gauge|
|UKAS Calibration||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||25|
|Min Measurement Range [inch]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [inch]||1|
|Sub Type||Dial Type|