- Satin-chromed body
- Tungsten carbide measuring tip
- With double dial indicator for measuring mm stroke
- Adjustable scale with stop screw
- Supplied with flat back plate and a lugback plate
- Tolerance indicators
- Resolution - 0.1mm
- Dial diameter - 54mm
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW170-15DH Digital Depth Gauge with hook 0-150mm (0-6 inch) 170 SeriesSpecial Price £69.26 £57.72 Regular Price £71.40
- Moore and Wright MW316-12D Digital Cylinder Bore Gauge Set 35-160mmSpecial Price £591.74 £493.12 Regular Price £613.20
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW170-20DB Digital Type 0-200mm (0-8 inch) 170 SeriesSpecial Price £85.56 £71.30 Regular Price £88.20