- Satin-chromed body
- Tungsten carbide measuring tip
- With double dial indicator for measuring mm stroke
- Adjustable scale with stop screw
- Supplied with flat back plate and a lugback plate
- Tolerance indicators
- Resolution - 0.1mm
- Dial diameter - 54mm
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
Moore and Wright
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright 225mm 9" Digital Level With Cross Hair Laser MW580-02Special Price £67.51 £56.26 Regular Price £69.60
- Moore and Wright 600mm 24" Digital Level With Cross Hair Laser MW580-03Special Price £83.81 £69.84 Regular Price £86.40
- Moore and Wright 150mm 6" Digital Level With Cross Hair Laser MW580-01Special Price £64.61 £53.84 Regular Price £66.60